16 may 2011

Monday

I get on the train. Read the newspaper. Stand in the tube. Grab hot chocolate. Walk up the stairs and down the street. Love-I'm-on-my-way- text you. Do my thing. Get it wrong - or right. Eat pizza. Stink of monobromonapthalene. Love-how-was-your-day call you. Stand in the tube. Hurry to the delayed train. Catch the leaving bus. Stumble on the paving stones. Climb up the stairs, three floors. Forget to put out the garbage - as every Monday.

Make a halt sign. Bus - to the end. Queue for a ticket. Let people out. Good-morning-smile. Comment on the weather. Thank for the change. Ignore the motorbiker's comments. Ask about the weekend. Gather for lunch. Wait for the green. Stay on my right. Give way to the elderly. Nod in agreement - as every Monday.

I am an ant following codes...

Music: The winner is... - Little Miss Sunshine

1 comentario:

  1. Mi ignorancia me inhibe de comentar en profundidad. Pero también detesto sentirme hormiga. Besos.

    ResponderEliminar

Los comentarios seran sometidos a arbitraje, por lo que no apareceran de manera inmediata en la web.